Many banks do everything. Brüll Kallmus Bank AG is focused on just one thing. But we do it right.
Our business revolves around bonds of all types. As a special bank for the trading and issuing of fixed-interest securities, we are specialised in cooperation with professional investors. We assist our partners in the issuing of bonds and bonded loans. We place these products on the primary market and arrange deals in the secondary market. As the bond bank of the GRAWE banking group, we also sell funds of Security KAG and securities issued by Hypo-Bank Burgenland. We carry out an average of 500 trades per year.
Our relationships with diverse insurance companies, banks, financial investment management companies and public institutions are based on many years of professional cooperation.
In all our activities, one thing is clear. Our principles form the foundation for our success.
- We develop and rely upon long-term relationships with our partners.
- The interests of our partners must be our interests as well. We act for the benefit of our customers.
- Our employees are highly qualified experts with entrepreneurial attitudes and an unwavering commitment to our customers.
- Thanks to an ample equity base, we rank among the banks with the highest equity ratio in Austria.
- We rely on innovation that is not based on short-term trends.
- Our position within the GRAWE banking group enables synergies and gives us access to the know-how of the group.