BRÜLL KALLMUS BANK AG
Incorporated company with registered office in 8010 Graz, Burgring 16, registered at the regional court for civil right issues Graz as commercial court under the commercial register number FN 76198g
registered in the data protection register under entry DVR 0063142
UID-Nr.: ATU 15354907
Swift Code/BIC: SPBAATWW
LEI Code 529900RCLERIIXF4QM23
(hereinafter referred to as „the bank“)
Declaration pursuant to § 65a Banking Act (BWG)/Disclosure
- According to § 65a Banking Act credit institutions need to publish on their website in which way they respect the dispositions of §§ 5 clause 1 line 6 to 9a, 28a clause 5 line 1 to 5, 29, 39b, 39c, 64 clause 1 line 18 and 19 as well as the attachment to § 39b Banking Act.
- To respect the dispositions according to §§ 5 clause 1 line 6 to 9a, 28a clause 5 line 1 to 5 and 29 Banking Act with the decision of the Supervisory Board of the Brüll Kallmus Bank AG a Fit & Proper Policy was agreed which establishes amongst others the relevant criteria as well as the process for the fitness report for members of the supervisory board and the managing board as well as for employees in key positions.
- Furthermore, for all managing boards, supervisory boards and employees in key positions relevant external and internal trainings and education measures are offered and have to be successfully completed.
- Compliance with the provisions pursuant to § § 39b – including attachment – and 39c Banking Act is ensured by the Brüll Kallmus supervisory board. This board monitors the relevant compensation guidelines of the credit institution group; used when it comes to determining and applying compensation policy and practices.
- An independent compensation and nomination committee does not need to be established within the Brüll Kallmus Bank AG. (§§ 29, 39c BWG).
- All the financial information listed in § 64 clause 1 line 18 and 19 Banking Act can be found in the business report of the Brüll Kallmus Bank AG which is available as a download on the website.
Objects of the company of the media owner
The Brüll Kallmus Bank AG is entitled to the following banking businesses according to § 1 clause 1, Banking Act, Official Gazette No. 532/1993 as currently amended:
|according to Z 1:||Deposit business|
|according to Z 2:||Clearing business|
|according to Z 3:||Credit Business|
|according to Z 4:||Bill broking|
|according to Z 5:||Depositing business|
|according to Z 6:||Issuing and managing instruments of payment like credit cards and travellers cheques|
|according to Z 7:||commerce for own account or other's account|
|a) Foreign exchange transactions & coin operations|
|b) Money market instruments|
|c) Options and financial futures contract (forward transaction- and option trading)|
|d) Exchange rate and interested rate instruments|
|e) Securities & security business|
|f) from subsection b – e derived instruments|
|according to Z 8:||Guarantee business|
|according to Z 10:||Other security-issuing business|
|according to Z 11:||Loro-Issuing-Business|
|according to Z 15:||Capital financing business|
|according to Z 16:||Factoring business|
|according to Z 17:||Establishment of the money broker business in the interbank market|
|according to Z 18:||Brokerage|
Member of the Association of the Austrian Banks and bankers
Financial markets authority (FMA)
1090 Wien, Otto-Wagner-Platz 5
The most important legal bases
Federal act on banking (Banking Act – BWG), Federal Law Gazette no. 532/1993 as amended.
Federal act from 22 October 1969 on the safekeeping and acquisition of securities (Securities Deposit Act) Federal Law Gazette no. 424/1969 as amended.
Federal act on the distance marketing of consumer financial services (Distance Financial Services Act – FernFinG) Federal Law Gazette I 2004/62
Legal notices and data protection
You can find our information sheet pursuant to Art. 13 and 14 GDPR at: https://www.bkbank.at/en/downloads
You can find our Cookies Policy at: https://www.bkbank.at/en/cookies
Copyright, trademark rights and property rights
All content on this website is protected by copyright. Texts, images, graphics, sound, animations and videos are subject to copyright protection and other protective legislation. The content may not be copied, disseminated, edited or made available to third parties for commercial purposes. Any use of this content, particularly the saving of it in databases, its reproduction, processing, dissemination and any form of commercial use, as well as its forwarding to third parties – even in parts or in revised form – which occurs without the permission of the operator and/or creator is prohibited.
The Brüll Kallmus Bank AG reserves itself the right to carry out changes or amendments of the offered information without prior notice.
Disclosure acc. to § 25 MedienG
Media owner is the Bank.
Basic direction with regard to content
- Presentation of the bank
- Information on the products and services offered by the Brüll Kallmus Bank AG
You can find the shareholders of the bank here:
The following information concerns promotional material.
The information does not constitute a recommendation, offer or invitation to make an offer to buy or sell financial instruments. Depending on the specific design of the product, securities present different levels of investment risk.
The information serves as additional information for our investors and is based on the state of knowledge of the persons entrusted with its creation. Our illustrations, analyses and conclusions are general in nature and do not take the individual needs of our investors into account with regards to earnings, fiscal situation or risk tolerance.
They do not constitute an investment recommendation. The performance and sample calculations depicted do not allow for reliable conclusions to be made concerning future development.
Complete information (base prospectus, conditions) on the products is available at the office of the corresponding issuer during normal business hours.
Depending on the specific design of the product, investment funds present a different level of investment risk. Performance is calculated based on data from the custodian bank in accordance with the OeKB [Oesterreichische Kontrollbank] method. The past performance of a security does not allow for any conclusions to be drawn as to its future development. Commissions, fees and other charges (e.g. one-off transaction charges or trading expenses) can reduce the gross performance as quoted. Tax treatment depends on individual circumstances and may be subject to future changes.
The (German-speaking) prospectuses of the named funds which are issued by Security Kapitalanlage AG – in their current version and including all amendments made since initial publication as well as key investor information (Key Investor Information Document – “KIID”) – are available, free of charge, to interested parties at Security Kapitalanlage AG, Burgring 16, 8010 Graz and the bank. Prospectuses can also be retrieved at www.securitykag.at/fonds/nachhaltige-fonds.
Any distinctions which have been received (prizes, awards, etc.) do not allow for any conclusions to be drawn with regards to distinctions being received in the future or with regards to existing provisions being met for their receipt in the future. This information/promotional communication does not contain any financial analyses, nor was it created in compliance with legislation promoting the independence of financial analyses. Thus, it is not subject to the ban on trade in connection with the dissemination of financial analyses. The information presented here was researched with the utmost care. However, the issuer cannot accept any liability for its accuracy, completeness, relevance or exactness. Errors and printing errors reserved.